Spiritual blessings & Energy Healing have been used through out the ages for thousands of years to create miracles in peoples lives. Blessings from the heavens have huge effect on our health, how we feel, how we think and our overall well being in life.
Many religions use prayer for this exact reason to have the help and assistance from the Creator to find proper path to healing. Many times a spiritual healers blessings are met with physical help from finding the right doctor, or finding the proper medicine. I work with the light to bring healing and miracles in to your life.
This service includes:
- Full aura healing and raising vibrations.
- Complete chakra balancing.
- Complete healing of past life effects that are causing issues in this life. (working with Akashic Records)
- Healing of the mind, removing all entities and sending positive energy.
- Concentrating energy on specific issue you are having.
- Sexual energy healing if needed.
- House cleansing from negative vibrations.
- Cutting and or healing all cords of attachment to past relationships, friends, co-workers, family and more.
- Improving your life, removing blockages such as negative energy.
- Financial blessing and prosperity.
- Blessing for school and or education success.
- Full healing of the soul.
- Full healing and blessing of any physical pains.
- Full protection of your energy field.
- Blessing & Energy Healing for Battling Addiction
- Energy Healing for Anxiety, Depression and Sadness
-What is distant healing and how does it work?
Distant healing is healing that is done remotely or healing that is performed from a distance away. It offers the unique benefits of supporting others and receiving healings beyond geographic limitations. Healing spiritual aspects from a distance works due to the difference between spiritual and physical reality. Physical reality and spiritual reality operate under different set of rules. Your body is dense and functions within the limits of time and space. As spirit or energy, you are a much lighter, finer vibration and you are not limited by time and space. For example, if you want to move your body from one location to another, you need to move it through space and it will take some time. The spiritual world is not limited in this way. Spirit energy operates through clear intent or vibrations. In spirit, if you want to go to a location you can be at the location in an instant. Simply through clear choice and intention. In this sense, as spirit there is no time and space limitations. Since spiritual energy is not limited by space and time, remote healing becomes possible. A trained spiritual healer or energy worker can set their intent on someone far away and the healer can be fully connected to the distant person’s energy field. The healer can then help the person by performing spiritual healing and remove any blocks or unwanted energies from their system. The healer can also support the distant person in getting their own spiritual energy flowing, so they can heal themselves. Distance healings can be calming and promote the release of stress and are a key part of holistic healing. It can also be revitalizing and help speed up recovery times for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues. These and other benefits can all occur from a distance.
A professional spiritual healer is trained in advanced techniques of distance spiritual healing. The healer focuses on the distant person’s spiritual astral energy system and their aura. The healer begins by assisting the distant person in getting grounded in their body. The healer then connects through the person’s aura, to support them in releasing any build up of psychic debris. The healer goes on to help the distant person increase the flow of energy through their energy channels. The distant person is also assisted in releasing any blockages in their chakra system and creating a positive flow of energy through their chakras. If there is a specific health issue, a trained distant healer can address that specific issue as well.
Remote healing is especially useful when there are physical or geographic considerations. If you are sick, bedridden, or would rather not leave your home for some reason. Distant healing can support the spiritual wellness and healing process. Best of all you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home. Or, if you live far away from a well known expert spiritual healer you trust, distant healing provides an alternative way to support healing beyond the limits of your location.
– What does aura mean? Aura is an energy field around the human body. All physical matter has an aura. For human beings, this field is sometimes called human energy field, or subtle body. It is called subtle body, because ordinarily we cannot perceive this field with our 5 senses. We need to develop an acuity, certain sensitivity to perceive subtle fields and higher vibrations.
– What does aura reading entail?
Many aura readings involve looking at a physical body and reading its colors or connecting to the person in meditative state using their picture and seeing the colors that way. Aura colors can reveal information about your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and even dreams. Aura colors can be used to identify many health issues or pain that may exist within your body. The aura colors and their meanings vary; auras can be light or dark shades, and they can be vivid or dim. When reading an aura color, you must take into account the shade of color in order to be precise. All living things radiate an aura from the energy they emit. These special vibrations and colors can be seen by gifted people and those trained in the healing arts, who can manipulate energy fields for effective healing. Feel free to contact me your full body picture so I can review your aura at no cost.
– What do different aura colors mean?
– Red: A red aura is one of the most powerful colors found in an aura energy. It can be a positive or a negative element. Red represents blood and life force. It’s a vibration of action with the ability to either attract or repel. Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness
– Deep Red: Centered and grounded to the earth, self-sufficient, and able to survive any circumstance. Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.
– Muddied red or low color red: This represents a negative energy. You have a deep-seated anger that you can’t let go. Anger (repelling)
– Clear red: You are very powerful, energetic, passionate, sexual, full of life energy, and competitive.
– Pink-bright and light: You’re a loving person. Pink indicates an artist, a sensual person who appreciates the finer things in life. If you’ve recently fallen in love, you’ll have a significant amount of pink in your aura. Psychically gifted people also have pink auras. Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new romantic relationship.
– Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature not trustworthy.
– Orange Red: You wield great personal power, confidence, creative power. In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.
– Orange : Orange aura energy is associated with the reproductive organs and how a person’s emotions are bound to that region of the body. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to eating and addictions;
– Orange/ Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific. You have a scientific mind and tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. You have a love for detailed work and mentally challenging projects.
– Yellow: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
– Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
– Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
– Brilliant yellow, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.
– Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for “lost time” by learning everything all at once.
– Green : Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social. This is usually found within the aura of healers.
– Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person
– Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative
– Dark or cloudy forest green: You are a very jealous person and full of resentment. You refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions.
– Turquoise or greenish-blue: This is for a powerful healer. You help others discover their inner truths. It’s usually found in doctors, healers, and counselors.
– Blue: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.
– Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive
– Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming
– Dark or cloudy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth
– Indigo: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland.Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.
– Violet: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self.Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical. You are a visionary of the highest level. You’re someone who can daydream and change the world with spirituality.
– Lavender: The color of a dreamer. Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.
– Silver: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.
– Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing
– Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body
– Gold: You have angels and other divine entities protecting you. You’re being mentored and guided to reach beyond yourself.
– Black: You’re holding on to negative feelings. Typically, it indicates an unwilling and unforgiving spirit. This color can also indicate that disease is being held in certain regions of your body.
– White: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura.Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.
– White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon
– Earth: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors….construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.
– Rainbows: Rainbow colored auras are found in healers, especially those trained to work with the body’s energy fields. Rainbow auras are typically seen as shards of colorful light, resembling a sunburst. Highly evolved spiritually, a person with a rainbow aura is believed to be attuned to the spiritual frequency of the spirit world.
– Pastels: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.
– Cloudy brown: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.
– Cloudy gray: Blocking energies.
This healing package will include full healing of your entire aura.
– What is the chakra system?
Chakra, by definition, are energy centers within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, this includes organ function, immune system, feelings and emotions. Seven chakras are positioned throughout your body, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, color, and controls specific functions that help make you function as a human. Before we define chakras and explore the meaning of each, it is essential to understand one thing: You are energy. All living things are created by and comprised of energy. The ability of your energy centers to function optimally is what keeps you psychologically, emotionally, physically, and spiritually balanced.
Chakra is Sanskrit for “wheel.” Rightfully so, chakras are regularly depicted as spinning, colored circles of energy. For decades, chakras have been recognized as essential to a good life.
Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
Solar Plexus Chakra — Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
Heart Chakra — Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate.
Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
Crown Chakra — The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head.
Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
This healing package will include full healing and balancing of your entire chakra system.
Stop struggling with all these issues, let me help you get to the root cause of all these problems and begin transforming your life for the better. This service is a 90 day service. I will need you to send in full details of all your issues to begin healing your problems. This service includes daily healing, protection, aura cleansing, chakra balancing for 90 days. It is a good service for someone who is going through a really hard time and needs spiritual help.
Energy healing is not a replacement for medical assistance. Severe depression, anxiety, addictions or any other medical problems should be directed to your medical professional. Spiritual energy healing should be used in conjunction with medical help but not a replacement for it.
Depending on what your situation is I may ask you to light candles, light candles on your behalf, do spiritual cleansing, follow rituals to clear and change your energy, program crystals and much more. Every person and situation is different. I will decide on the route to take upon hearing your exact problem. Feel free to contact me with any questions prior to making your purchase.
DISCLAIMER : THE RESULT MAY VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. THERE IS NO GUARANTEES THAT EVERY PERSON USING THIS SERVICE WILL GET THEIR DESIRED RESULTS FOR SURE. PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE ORDERING AND BE SURE TO VISIT OUR FAQ PAGE.